Monday, September 8, 2014

1) What do you consider interesting? 
Being the best I can be so that way I can always be independent.

The subject I most enjoy reading about is the Holocaust because of how Jews were being discriminated and how they were being treated towards society. 

My favorite hobby or pastime is playing basketball so that way I can stay in shape and just focus on having fun. 

If I won the lottery, I would use the money to buy everything I mostly desire  

The type of volunteer activity I prefer is helping people because that way they don't have to make the same mistakes twice. 

My favorite school subject has always been History so I can learn about the past.

If I ran the world, the first thing I would change would be is help those people who don't really have anything and show that I have a heart for people

1 comment: